This article is about Innisfree Green Tea Range, that promises nourishment to the skin with the goodness of green tea and promises a glowing grease-less skin that lasts long.
Comes the autumn season and the condition of my skin goes for a toss. Mark my words – it is a task to manage combination skin in a weather condition that too stays confused throughout the week. Someone cold, sometimes hot and sometimes wet/humid; that’s September for Delhiites. With the skin breaking out (no-acne yet) and all skin care products getting a rapid on my testing table, it has become a task to manage the well being of my facial skin. Not to forget the endless days of blogging and prepping up for the upcoming Amazon India Fashion Week Spring Summer 2016 parade (Yay!), the task has become difficult.
But, I won’t be cribbing anymore. Because Innisfree has introduced me to their great range of Green Tea goodness. Now Koreans know how to take care of their beautiful skin which is why, the range comes in sub-categorized that have been defined keeping in mind the type of skin one has. Mine being a combination skin, I was suggested to try out their Green Tea Balancing Range. Balance, why? Because the concoction is not super greasy on the skin and yet manages to provide full moisturisation without feeling oily.
GREEN TEA BALANCING RANGE
Green Tea Balancing Lotion
1. More moisturising and fresh with the 100% squeezed green tea
Rich in amino acids and minerals, green tea from the fresh Jeju green tea leaves hydrate your skin
2. With a water-like texture when it touches the hands, it applies smoothly and absorbs fast without any stickiness.
3. The natural moisturising factor betaine from amino acids provides intense moisture to combination skin to restore the skin’s natural oil-moisture balance.
Green Tea Balancing Skin
1. Green tea squeezed from the fresh green tea leaves harvested on Jeju Island is rich in amino acid and mineral, to keep the skin hydrated.
2. Having a watery texture, it applies smoothly and absorbs fast without any stickiness.
3.Natural moisturising factor, betaine, from the amino acids provide intense moisture to combination skin to restore the skin’s natural oil to moisture balance.
Green Tea Balancing Cream
1. Green tea squeezed from the fresh green tea leaves harvested on Jeju Island is rich in amino acids and minerals to keep the skin better moisturised.
2. It is light as whipped cream and is absorbed quickly to provide the skin with intense moisturization.
3. Cocoa butter forms a thin layer of moisture on the skin and provides intense moisture for combination skin.
Method of Usage – Skin – Lotion – Cream
1. Loved the earthy and mild fragrance of the entire range.
2. The three course skin-care ritual is very easy to try on and definitely leaves my skin feeling fresh and nourished.
3. Packaging is really light and travel friendly.
4. Provides a natural glow to the skin.
5. The light base of the range doesn’t result in any kind of breakouts.
1. The packaging is largely in Korean language, which limits English description on the packaging.
2. The fragrance is although mind, as per my taste, but some might repel since it tends to stay a little longer.
Note – In order to derive best out of this Green Tea range, it is a must that you try out the entire range and steps in the right manner. I am almost half way through the products and am not planning to stopping anytime in the future too!
Value for Money : 4.8/5
Quality : 4.8/5
Quantity : 4/5
Results : 4.9/5
Usage : 1 month approx. (daily application)
Most of their range is available on Amazon.com LINK