Why Godrej Nupur Coconut Henna Crème Haircolour?
First visible signs of ageing include graying of hair. While for decades that has been the norm, in recent years the graying of hair has developed in younger generation too. Thanks to the polluted environment that we live in now, colouring hair has become more of a necessity, than just adding some extra shades to your tresses.
I have seen my girlfriends making monthly appointments to their hair stylists for retouching their pre-matured grey hair. If that dilemma was not enough, then come the after effects of brushing up chemicals on your natural hair. Hair fall, weak strands, dandruff, itchy scalp and what not. In short, grey hair only signals towards the downfall of the quality of hair.
Recently I was introduced to the new range of ‘Godrej Coconut Nupur Crème’. First things first, it is not your regular chemically enhanced hair colour, but more inclined towards the natural colouring factors of henna a.k.a. Mehendi. And to add on to it, this range comes infused with the nourishing factors of coconut oil!
About ‘Godrej Coconut Nupur Crème’
Nourishing goodness of coconut oil, conditioning factors of Henna and the long-lasting colour commits to providing a healthier way of colouring hair. This Crème range is available in four shades – Burgundy, Dark Brown, Natural Brown and Natural Black.
Being acquainted with the bottled chemical hair colours, this hair colour range came in quite as a surprise. Its compact packaging should not be taken lightly. One pack of Nupur Coconut Henna Crème is capable of colouring your roots in one complete application.
To try out its true value, I applied it on a family member who happens to have some strong grey haired scalp. As she’s been colouring her hair for over a decade now, she was expecting the same itchy dry scalp post application.
To start with, the pack comes with two sachets and a manual on how to apply it. Please note that it is strongly advised to do a patch test before applying it all over.
Method of Applying
1. Always mix the contents of a hair colour ritual in a glass or plastic bowl, to avoid chemical reactions with metal.
2. To keep your hands from getting stained with the hair colour, wear plastic gloves. (I already had a pair)
3. Pour in both the colour and developer in the bowl and mix well.
4. Start with the 100% grey hair zone and brush your way out to the darker zone of your hair.
Post application, leave the hair colour on for 30 minutes and then wash with regular water. Pat the hair with a dry towel and leave it to dry naturally.
- Travel friendly packaging
- Organic ingredients
- Goodness of coconut leaves the hair soft
- No itching post application
- Color stays on for 3-4 weeks with 2 washes per week.
- Reasonably priced.
- No drip mix makes the application mess free.
- Application tools like brush, bowl and gloves not included.
- Fragrance of coconut might be disliked by some, but it doesn’t have the pungent smell that chemical hair colours usually have.
I will highly recommend this product for those who are tired of using the regular chemical based hair colours. This nourishing hair colour is pocket friendly and is very easy to apply.
Check out the #ColourThatCares Video
Buy it online HERE.
For more details you can visit their website HERE.
Follow them here:
Facebook – www.facebook.com/GodrejNupur
Twitter – www.twitter.com/GodrejNupur
Instagram – @godrejnupur
Have you this organic hair colour? How was your experience?