Say bye bye to red lips as it’s all about looking beautiful in your own skin; this season. ‘Brown Girl’ avataar was what scored the runway beauty department for Tarun Tahiliani’s show at the FDCI India Couture Week 2016. Hues of Mocha with bronze and copper shimmers were what dominated the colour palette for Tahiliani’s couture collection. Wanna learn how to achieve the look with M.A.C. Makeup?
Mickey Contractor, Director of Makeup Artistry, M.A.C India who constructed the flawless look broke down the sequence for M.A.C. lovers. Check it out!
1. Start with Fix+, an aqua-spritz of vitamin and minerals, infused with a calm-the-skin blend of green tea, chamomile, cucumber, topped off with the fresh, natural, energizing scent of Sugi. It adds radiance and helps prepare the skin
2. Use the Mineralize Charged Water Moisture Gel, an ultra-light formula that intensely hydrates and leaves skin more supple and luminous
3. Next apply the Prep + Prime Moisture Infusion, a lightweight serum that saturates the skin with a concentrated boost of hydration
4. Correct and Conceal using the Pro Conceal and Correct Palette
5. Use the Select Sheer Pressed Powder, a lightweight pressed powder with a silky, natural matte finish and a soft-focus effect
6. Sculpt the face by using the Shadester Sculpting Powder and then finish off the cheeks by applying the Mocha lipstick
7. For the eyes use the Sketch and Rice Paper Eye Shadow along with the Chromagraphic Pencil
8. Use Lash No. 7 for added drama and top it off with Haute & Naughty Mascara for extra volume
9. Line the lips with Strip Down Lip Pencil and fill them in with Amber Lights Eye Shadow & Reflects Gold Glitter