Look Good in Myntra Originals
With the power of internet taking it’s toll globally, almost everything is getting possible in the virtual world. Take for instance, the latest obsession (for some) *Online Shopping*. Surprisingly, the Indian market is also getting virtual, with many an e-commerce websites making successful relationship with the citizens. Every other day, I see bloggers and citizens ordering products online. Be it fashion, beauty and lifestyle. Earlier all we use to hear about was Ebay and Amazon, which were out of Indian citizen’s reach. But now, we have various portals with defined shopping categories.
I, personally don’t prefer virtual shopping. For me it’s all about the feel, the real look and the wearability of a product that matters. Not to forget the excuse we get to step out of the house, have some fun with friends, enjoy shopping together, and even sip a coffee in the end. 😉 Although, a lot of fashion websites give you the option of *Trying* the clothes first, and then buying… I am still a believer of the former!
Now, when I got a chance to browse through the collection of Myntra Originals, I might have altered my opinion about virtual shopping a bit. I can say that, Myntra.com is one of the those few Indian e-commerce websites, that provide you highly fashionable apparels and accessories, and are still decent on the budget.
My shopping experience browsing through the collection of
1. Current trends can be visible in the apparel section. Eg. peplums, monochrome stripes, floral prints,etc.
2. Vast variety of apparel types, from party gowns to casual western wear, and ethnic wear.
3. The size chart is quite accurate, if you know how to measure yours.
4. The photographs justify the real look and feel of the product, upto 99%.
5. Complete fashion e-commerce site, where you can create various looks as per your taste.
6. Very simple and classified layout of the portal, making it easy to browse through various categories.
7. Satisfying order placement procedure.
8. Very quick and spam-free delivery of the products.
With my shopping experience, I managed to create 2 complete looks, under 5 grands.
Check out the 1st look of The Myntra.com Diaries, featuring Anushri!
The sweetheart neckline – floral- peplum is my favorite.
Anushri is wearing :
MYNTRA CLASSIC OWL RING
Check out the Myntra Originals
, and #LookGood