For those who read my last post about the types of FACE SHAPE , HERE , This is the 2nd part to the BLOGGERS MEET I attended being organized by DIVO and HEALTHKART.COM
In this part 2 I will be providing you with easy D.I.Y. Hair styles which you can try at home and spice up your Hair Style 😉 …. Let’s get started ^_^
D.I.Y. DAY LOOK : Natural Inturn
Sayani of http://sweetandbitterblog.blogspot.in
1. Wash and condition you hair.
2. Root lifter to be used on the roots to give volume
3. Heat protector to be used on the hair to avoid damage.
4.Blast dry in a back to front direction.
5.Use a round brush throughout again in a back to front direction.
Concentrate on the ends for Better Effect.
D.I.Y. NIGHT LOOK : CURLS
Komal from http://thedelhifashionblogger.blogspot.in/
1. Wash your hair.
2. Use a towel to dry it until it is semi-dry.
3.Scrunch your hair using a scrunching product.eg. Studio Line Lightweight Springing Curls Curl Enhancing Mousse
4. OR twist your hair using your fingers.
5. Roll up and tie using a clip.
6. When you open your hair after a while, it will be curled up from the bottom.
This is a good way of getting curls without using heat.
D.I.Y. CASUAL LOOK : MESSY
1. Wash your hair.
2. Blast dry using a blow drier to remove frizz.
3. Divide the hair into two ear to ear halves.
4.Work on a messy plait at the back.
5. Divide the crown into three sections.
6. Back comb the left and right side, pull them together using a pin at the crown.
7. Back comb the crown into a raised poof.A hair bumpit can also be used for the same.
That’s all folks.Hope you enjoyed checking out the D.I.Y. as much as I did putting them together for you.
So the question is “WHICH HAIRSTYLE ARE YOU GOING TO TRY?”
Do let me know 😉
We sitting and learning the tips and tricks 😉
(I am sitting in the middle wear white shirt)
Amazing DIVO products on display.
DIVO complimentary gift
Will be revealed in the next post 😉
Keep Styling!Keep Brewing!
P.s. Keep commenting…I appreciate your comments a lot!!^_^